Enabling Web Site Messaging and Microphone and Camera Usage
This page is providing guidance to make the proper settings for Google Meet and calendar communication sessions. The settings discussed herein are accessible at any time.
- Step: Security settings related to certain notifications and to the usage of the microphone and camera devices are accessible from the chrome settings. Use the icon with three vertical dots in the upper right corner of your window to access it.
- Step: Look for the “Privacy and security” menu iten in the right column. Left click on it once.
- Step: Browse further to the “Site settings” by left-clicking once on the menu icon.
- Step: To enable notifications from Google Calendar and Google Meet, the indicated sites must be set to “Allowed”. Left-click the triangular icons to set or change these settings.
- Step: The idea is the same for the microphone and camera usage as for the notifications described previously.